Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine outpatient physician/s needed in the beautiful southwest.
- J-1 and H1-B applicants welcomed.
- Join THE most established hospital (Memorial Medical Center) family in southern New Mexico with over 40 years of servicing Las Cruces, NM.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- 2018 grads welcomed.
- Outpatient Only.
- Office is located in a new part of the community.
- We are looking for Internal Medicine physician/s to join our growing practices.
- This hospital and all it's specialties sevice a wonderful population of over 100K with a secondary service area of over 200K.
- Be part of a growing medical community with a desire to work, and also have a great work life balance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Las Cruces, NM.
- This practice is part of the Life Point Health System, also a well-established and financially stable company.
- Office hours: Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Competitive Salary / Productivity Bonus / Efficiency Bonus / Relocation Assistance / Student Loan Assistance / CME Reimbursement / Sign On Bonus / Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance / 401K.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago