Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (San Antonio) is a single-specialty group practice.
- TX license either active, inactive or in process.
- Mcci is an MSO risk partner with Humana serving their members.
- Our physicians, both employed & contracted are some of the best physicians with a unified mission to serving this patient population.
- Our focus is preventive care NOT episodic care to seniors & doing everything we can to partner with them to keep their health in line with their goals to stay healthy & out of the hospital.
- We are doing things different from the rest.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- We are adding a new practice location that will connect to one of our State-Of-The-Art Community Wellness Centers.
- This new location offers an opportunity for a physician to step up & be a leader by establishing strong relationships from the first patient through the doors.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- We are a company of high performers in a competitive environment that is challenging in thought & execution.
- Must have a passion for the geriatric patient population.
- Our goal is to offer you an environment where you get to practice medicine & leave the business aspects to others.
- Mcci has 2 existing practice locations in San Antonio, 2 Community Wellness Centers & an administrative office.
- Base salary = $220,000 + starting bonus + full benefits to include 401K with matching.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago