Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Tort reform.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of Houston's most highly regarded Hospital Systems as an employed primary care provider.
- Low cost of living.
- This system has outpatient practice locations city wide, and is in a growth mode expanding in new locations around the metro area including Katy, Baytown, Sugar Land, Conroe, Kingwood - The Woodlands - Humble and others.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Opportunities for both Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine candidates.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Many school choices.
- No state income tax.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Good affordable housing.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago