Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be BC/BE in family medicine, internal medicine, or other related specialty and Abom board certified is preferred but consideration is given to those who are working toward certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Las Cruces, NM.
- Assist in providing a comprehensive approach to weight loss with a range of medical and surgical options on an individual basis for realizing the best approach for long-term success.
- There is an excellent salary, complete benefit package, along with a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- The practice is seeking experienced and newly-trained candidates who will see a wide range of patients.
- Looking for Bariatrician to act as a member of the hospital-employed Medical Wellness and Weight Loss program to provide a progressive philosophy and training on medical wellness, diet, nutrition, exercise, and hormone therapy.
- Office hours are 8A-5P, M-F.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago