Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is seeking experienced and newly-trained candidates who will see a wide range of patients.
- Looking for Bariatrician to act as a member of the hospital-employed Medical Wellness and Weight Loss program to provide a progressive philosophy and training on medical wellness, diet, nutrition, exercise, and hormone therapy.
- Assist in providing a comprehensive approach to weight loss with a range of medical and surgical options on an individual basis for realizing the best approach for long-term success.
- There is an excellent salary, complete benefit package, along with a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Office hours are 8A-5P, M-F.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Las Cruces, NM.
- Must be BC/BE in family medicine, internal medicine, or other related specialty and Abom board certified is preferred but consideration is given to those who are working toward certification.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago