Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position.
- Integris Health is the state's largest, not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state's largest employers with over 9000 employees.
- With 23 family care clinics across the metro Oklahoma City area, including Yukon, Mustang, Norman and Moore, Integris Medical Group strives to employ excellent physicians across the state.
- Comprehensive health plan & excellent retirement program.
- Integris Health Partners has over 400 employed physicians and 600 private physicians.
- Primary Care Physician Opportunities Available with Integris Health in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Initial 18 month guarantee, transitioning to w/RVU compensation after guarantee.
- Integris Health offers an extensive referral network through Integris Health Partners, the first clinically integrated network in Oklahoma.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Epic EMR.
- CME (5) days and $5,000/year allowance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Education Stipends available.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician led employed medical group for Integris Health and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Integris Medical Group is seeking Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians for the Oklahoma City metro area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago