Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice.
- Forbes Magazine named Oklahoma City the most recession-proof city in the country with a cost of living that is 13% below the United States average.
- This is an outpatient opportunity for a physician to build a practice very quickly.
- Epic Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service.
- Relocation, CME allowance, resident stipend and much more!
- One patient one record.
- Sports fans won't be disappointed with the NBA team Oklahoma City Thunder and great college football by the Oklahoma Sooners and OSU Cowboys.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Annual bonus potential.
- 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist Coverage.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- With a population of 1 million people, it surprises many visitors and newcomers with the friendliness of a small town and the amenities of our nation s biggest cities.
- With nearly 250 days of sunshine per year, Oklahoma City is so much more than just where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.
- No wonder Forbes Magazine cited Oklahoma City as one of Americas Most Livable Cities.
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program.
- Mercy Physicians of Oklahoma is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join our expanding Mercy Clinic in OKC, OK.
- Mercy was the first hospital in Oklahoma to be recognized as a Magnet Hospital for their excellence in nursing.
- Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City which is a 381 bed, not-for-profit, tertiary care hospital located in northwest Oklahoma City.
- The campus also includes a Heart Hospital, Neuroscience Institute, Women's Center, Rehab Hospital and is in the process of building a new Cancer Center.
- The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra, Ballet Oklahoma, Oklahoma City National Memorial, and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art are just the beginning.
- Beautiful lakes, parks and some of the nation s best golf courses also await the outdoor enthusiast.
- Mercy Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center and has coverage in all specialties.
- Our electronic health record, Epic, is important to providing integrated care, as every member of our care team has access to the same medical record.
- Primary Stroke Center- which is one of only 20 hospitals nationwide with highly trained physicians on standby 24/7 for treatment of stroke.
- Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Family Birthplace.
- Competitive compensation package with signing bonus!
- Enjoy the support of a strong referral base of over 100 Mercy primary care physicians and easy collaboration with over 200 specialty physicians across the state.
- Retirement (401k/403b) options with employer matching.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago