Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abms/AOA Board Certification with 5 years of Osteopathic Experience Required.
- No Visa Assistance Available.
- Internal Medicine Graduate from an Accredited Osteopathic College.
- Mvrmc is seeking a Program Director for the Osteopathic Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Commencement bonus.
- Compensation determined by experience.
- Dedicate no less than 50% of Professional Effort to Administrative and Educational Activities for the Program.
- MountainView Regional Medical Center (Mvrmc) has 168 licensed beds and services a growing population of over 102,000.
- Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Oversee the quality of the didactic and clinical education at all sites that participate in the program.
- With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
- As Mvrmc has institutional pre-accreditation status from the Acgme, it is expected that the Program Director will prepare, with the assistance of core faculty, the program application to the Acgme for pre-accreditation status as well as osteopathic recognition in compliance with the Single Accreditation System.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Las Cruces, NM.
- Must have completed a 3 Year Internal Medicine Residency from an AOA/Acgme institution.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- At least 5 Years of Experience as a Faculty Member in an AOA/Acgme Residency Program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago