Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Woodward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Woodward, OK.
- Adult population with large service area of 85,000 people.
- Supportive Medical Staff?
- AllianceHealth Woodward, located in Woodward, OK is seeking a BE/BC Internist to join a busy primary care group.
- AllianceHealth Woodward has achieved recognition for excellence and attained awards for Top Performer on Key Quality Initiatives from The Joint Commission for 2011 - 2014, Excellence Through Insight Award for Employee Satisfaction 2013, 2014 and Physician Satisfaction in 99th percentile as measured by Health Stream Research.
- There are also several higher educational programs and Universities in the area, and has benefited greatly from expansion of the wind, oil and gas energy support industries.
- Other popular activities include golf, swimming, hiking, boating, and hunting.
- All candidates must be United States Board Eligible with Certification preferred.
- Competitive wage structure.
- Woodward has a strong and diverse economy and is the retail and trade hub for a large geographic region.
- This is an opportunity for the incoming physician to have an outpatient clinic or care for patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Visa assistance is available.
- Office space provided on hospital campus.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Woodward is continuing to expand.
- With a dedicated Administrative and Practice Management Team, AllianceHealth Woodward continues to be great place for physicians to work and patients to receive care.
- It is a safe and progressive community offering family style living with numerous children sports and activities, museums and parks.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago