Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We share a mission to deliver compassionate care and exceptional service to the communities we serve.
- Mercy co-workers enjoy all the advantages that come with a large organization, but with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is Growing!
- Our culture is centered on fostering a friendly, yet efficient environment.
- Opportunities for Primary Care in OK include.
- Through physician incentives, like competitive compensation and benefits, we create a better experience for our providers too.
- Whether you are looking for a traditional FM or IM practice, FP with OB or an out-pt only practice-Mercy has options to meet your ideal professional goals.
- We are seeking Internal Medicine Physicians to join our team in the outpatient setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Here, you will find a motivated support system where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
- Ada, Ardmore, Edmond, El Reno, Healdton, Midwest City, Oklahoma City, Piedmont, and Watonga.
- If you want to take advantage of student loan repayment options, ask about locations eligible for student loan repayments up to $160K.
- We were recently named one of the top-five large United States health systems in 2016 by Truven, and we're still growing.
- See current locations with opportunities below.
- We provide the solid infrastructure and support staff you need, so you have the freedom to focus on your patients and growing your practice.
- We are a progressive health care organization with cutting edge technology and the support you need to care for your patients and satisfy a great work/life balance.
- We have options for those seeking mid-size suburban communities as well.
- If a larger city is more your style, come visit OKC for a Thunder game and enjoy dinner at one of our city's premier rooftop restaurants while taking in views of the cityscape and beautiful OK sunsets.
- It is our hope to expand our mission to serve more patients in more ways, so we put a strong emphasis on the professional development and education of our team.
- Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Mercy Oklahoma has openings in rural communities that boast beautiful scenery and various activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Enjoy small-town life and have an opportunity to get to know your neighbors while practicing in these locations (many residents in these communities bring delicious homemade goodies or home grown veggies to their providers-that should be reason enough to work in these towns).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.