Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We were recently named one of the top-five large United States health systems in 2016 by Truven, and we're still growing.
- Our culture is centered on fostering a friendly, yet efficient environment.
- Mercy Oklahoma has openings in rural communities that boast beautiful scenery and various activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- If a larger city is more your style, come visit OKC for a Thunder game and enjoy dinner at one of our city's premier rooftop restaurants while taking in views of the cityscape and beautiful OK sunsets.
- Whether you are looking for a traditional FM or IM practice, FP with OB or an out-pt only practice-Mercy has options to meet your ideal professional goals.
- We are a progressive health care organization with cutting edge technology and the support you need to care for your patients and satisfy a great work/life balance.
- We have options for those seeking mid-size suburban communities as well.
- Opportunities for Primary Care in OK include.
- Enjoy small-town life and have an opportunity to get to know your neighbors while practicing in these locations (many residents in these communities bring delicious homemade goodies or home grown veggies to their providers-that should be reason enough to work in these towns).
- Ada, Ardmore, Edmond, El Reno, Healdton, Midwest City, Oklahoma City, Piedmont, and Watonga.
- See current locations with opportunities below.
- Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is Growing!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- If you want to take advantage of student loan repayment options, ask about locations eligible for student loan repayments up to $160K.
- It is our hope to expand our mission to serve more patients in more ways, so we put a strong emphasis on the professional development and education of our team.
- We are seeking Internal Medicine Physicians to join our team in the outpatient setting.
- Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for quality care and patient satisfaction.
- We provide the solid infrastructure and support staff you need, so you have the freedom to focus on your patients and growing your practice.
- Here, you will find a motivated support system where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
- Mercy co-workers enjoy all the advantages that come with a large organization, but with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- We share a mission to deliver compassionate care and exceptional service to the communities we serve.
- Through physician incentives, like competitive compensation and benefits, we create a better experience for our providers too.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago