Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ruston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and/or commencement bonuses.
- Small town living that supports families, children, and their community.
- Visit Ruston, LA: &.
- First year income guarantee to back up employment agreement from group.
- Open to J1 & H1B Candidates.
- Medical education loan repayment assistance.
- Home of Louisiana Tech University and Grambling State University.
- Tons of city amenities!
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses.
- LA, Ruston - Northern Louisiana Medical Center.
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training.
- 30 minutes from Monroe, 1 hour from Shreveport.
- Shreveport amenities (casinos, entertainment, concerts, and musicals) are 1 hour away.
- 1 rated golf course in Louisiana - Squire Creek Country Club designed by Tom Fazio.
- Average census of 20-25 patients per day.
- Partnership track to join a 50+ Physician Strong Medical Group.
- Ready Complete our video screening to introduce yourself to the hospital administration team and begin the application process.
- 12 Million hospital renovation budgeted over the next two years!
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center, a 171 bed hospital, is assisting in recruitment of a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to provide coverage for referrals from 5 parishes!
- Two airports within 1 Hour that connect to DFW, IAH and ATL international airports.
- Office space is available in a 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility.
- Turn-key opportunity with multiple physicians nearing retirement.
- Green Clinic, a large MSG located in Ruston, LA is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join a busy MSG in a Northern Louisiana College Town!
- Annual Peach Festival.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ruston, LA.
- Great quality of life with 4-day work week.
- Ruston, LA is located in Northern Louisiana, right on I-20, just 30 minutes from Monroe and an hour to Shreveport and has a population well over 45,000 people in Lincoln Parish!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago