Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- This opportunity will be employed and clinic based with an expectancy of high patient volumes.
- The position offers a competitive salary, sign-on incentive, education stipends for physicians in training, relocation assistance, comprehensive health benefits, excellent retirement programs, and malpractice with guaranteed tail coverage.
- The Integris Bass Baptist Health Center campus includes 207 licensed beds throughout three facilities and serves a patient population of over 200,000 people.
- Integris, Oklahoma's largest health system, is recruiting for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join Integris Bass Baptist Health Center in Enid, OK.
- See contact information below.
- Located of Oklahoma City, Enid is the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago