Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Completes all EMR required fields after each visit including the e-signing of notes.
- Vision coverage.
- Must be in possession of a valid DPS and DEA licenses for practice.
- Must be in possession of a valid license to practice in the State of Texas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Delivers care appropriate for an outpatient, primary care Federally Qualified Healthcare Center with a multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- HIV/Aids experience greatly preferred.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- 10,000 Sign-on Bonus.
- Ability to relate to culturally diverse patients and community.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
- Experience in HIV/Aids care preferred.
- Paid Time Off.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of medicine and allied services commensurate with his/her training.
- Experience in HIV/Aids care is strongly preferred.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages.
- Provides quality medical care according to standards on quality assurance.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our diverse team of skilled, compassionate healthcare professionals.
- Competitive Salary.
- Attends all internal provider meetings, committees, as necessary and/or required.
- Job Functions: Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, delivers primary care commensurate with training and experience to all patients.
- We are a leader among healthcare providers and a model for stable, empathetic health care for the residents of Houston.
- Performs all duties and services in full compliance with Joint Commission and funding source standards.
- Assists in internal quality control audits.
- Board certified in a primary care specialty.
- Paid Holidays.
- Medical/Dental insurance.
- CME and Malpractice Insurance.
- Supervises medical assistants and lab personnel in area of specific support services for patient care delivery.
- Demonstrate a special interest in the area of community medicine.
- Acts as primary consultant on all adult cases referred by other staff providers.
- Performs quality management/assurance activities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago