Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Eunice) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a choice of convenient office space.
- Acadian Medical Center is looking for an additional Internal Medicine physician in southern Louisiana.
- Become a member of the medical staff of a recently built medical center and practice in a location which is wonderful place to live and practice medicine.
- Both independent and hospital employed options are available.
- The practice can be strictly outpatient, or a mixture of office and inpatient work.
- A flexible.
- Due to the need for this specialty, expectations are for the practice to quickly ramp up with a busy volume.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Eunice, LA.
- The competitive salary and benefit package should ensure the practice has ample cash flow until the practice is self-sustainable.
- Lucrative financial incentives, including sign on bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment are available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago