Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Farmington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Enjoy Rocky Mountain beauty, southwestern culture and world-class golf, skiing and trout fishing.
- We value each of our physicians highly and believe that we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Farmington is a great place to raise a family.
- Join a well-established medical community in Farmington, New Mexico, a city in the heart of the Four Corners area.
- Farmington is surrounded by numerous attractions offering a variety of recreational activities including hiking, river sports, rock climbing, mountain biking, and more.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- We offer career incentives and educational opportunities to support our team members as they work towards their individual goals and raise their families.
- Using evidence-based best practices and published quality measures, we are responsive to the community and seek to serve diverse healthcare needs.
- Outpatient Geriatrics.
- Situated in the northwest corner of New Mexico, Farmington is the largest town in the Four Corners area serving 50,000 residents and drawing area of 350,000 people.
- We invite you to consider three opportunities-an opportunity to be associated with a great community-owned hospital, an opportunity to find the right balance between life and work, and an opportunity to live and play in the beautiful southwest.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center has a reputation for clinical excellence and is committed to maintaining this through personalized care and transparency.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center