Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roswell) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 8 MD, 1 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, a 162-bed facility located in Roswell, NM.
- Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians