Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor Activities: fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, golfing (same day).
Ideally located close to Santa Fe and Taos.
- Come to the Southwest and enjoy all that New Mexico has to offer!
- Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Diversity: Multi-cultural area with a rich mix of heritage.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services: Is a very large, well integrated healthcare system covering approximately 40% of the New Mexicans.
- Schools: Highly rated programs available.
- 4 1/2 clinic days, with no extended clinic hours.
- Competitive compensation package w/ solid income potential.
- Epic EMR in all clinics combined with a stable clinic staff.
- Variety of cultural activities: Music, dancing, plays, festivals.
- PHS has seven hospitals and numerous clinics located throughout New Mexico staffed by approximately 640 employed providers.
- Population of 700,000.
- Robust benefit package w/ 403b matching funds, PTO, malpractice.
- Albuquerque: Enjoy year round temperate weather and lots of sunshine!
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago