Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stillwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position represents an excellent
professional and financial opportunity for a motivated
"Best Small Town City" in America, is located in the heart of Oklahoma's
countryside just 60 miles from the two largest cities in the state, Oklahoma
City and Tulsa.
- We are currently recruiting for a Internal Medicine
Physician to join our community.
- Stillwater Medical Center is a progressive 130-bed,
Jcaho-accredited facility located in a lovely university town in North Central
- Stillwater Medical Center is one of Solucient's Top 100
Performance Improvement Hospitals.
- The Medical Center is offering a competitive
- With a diverse and multi-cultural population, Stillwater is
known as "Oklahoma's Education Community," home of Oklahoma State University.
- A trust authority of the City of Stillwater, Stillwater Medical
Center serves a primary population of 68,500 and a secondary area of
Stillwater Public School district has been rated among the "Top 100" districts
in the United States, and Expansion Management Magazine gives Stillwater High School its
highest "Gold Medal" rating for workforce preparation.
- Stillwater, listed as the.
region also offers exceptional outdoor recreational activities as well as easy
access to four superb golf courses and excellent shopping within a one-hour
- A city designed with the charm of a
smaller community, Stillwater offers a variety of cultural activities such as
live theater, concerts, special art exhibits, and university lectures.
- Internal Medicine Job in Stillwater, OK.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago