Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stillwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
"Best Small Town City" in America, is located in the heart of Oklahoma's
countryside just 60 miles from the two largest cities in the state, Oklahoma
City and Tulsa.
- We are currently recruiting for a Internal Medicine
Physician to join our community.
- The Medical Center is offering a competitive
- Stillwater, listed as the.
- With a diverse and multi-cultural population, Stillwater is
known as "Oklahoma's Education Community," home of Oklahoma State University.
region also offers exceptional outdoor recreational activities as well as easy
access to four superb golf courses and excellent shopping within a one-hour
Stillwater Public School district has been rated among the "Top 100" districts
in the United States, and Expansion Management Magazine gives Stillwater High School its
highest "Gold Medal" rating for workforce preparation.
- A trust authority of the City of Stillwater, Stillwater Medical
Center serves a primary population of 68,500 and a secondary area of
- Internal Medicine Job in Stillwater, OK.
- This position represents an excellent
professional and financial opportunity for a motivated
- A city designed with the charm of a
smaller community, Stillwater offers a variety of cultural activities such as
live theater, concerts, special art exhibits, and university lectures.
- Stillwater Medical Center is one of Solucient's Top 100
Performance Improvement Hospitals.
- Stillwater Medical Center is a progressive 130-bed,
Jcaho-accredited facility located in a lovely university town in North Central
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.