Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hammond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Job in Hammond, LA.
- Traditional practice has 4 physicians with 1:4.
- We are a 500 bed hospital and continuing to grow with the expansion of our emergency department from 21 to 35 beds and almost doubling the size of our 9-bed urgent care.
- We have over 200 physicians in more than 40 specialties.
- About 45 minutes north of New Orleans.
- Hospitalist Program: 7a/7p 7on/7off schedule.
- Recently transitioned to the EHR, Epic, this past November in Clinic and March in the hospital.
- 20 minutes both ways.
- Employed Positions).
- Clinic Positions: Mon-Fri, 20+ patients per day.
- Benefits of Employment: Paid Time Off (PTO), Marketing, Moving Reimbursment, CME Annual allowance, 401(a) retirement options, malpractice paid, health/dental/vision/life insurance options.
- Positions for Hospital Medicine, Traditional Practice, and O/P Only Clinic.
- Seeking BC/BE Internist to join our health system.
- O/P only clinic is located in Livingston, which is between Baton Rouge and Hammond.
- We are the 2nd busiest ED in the state with more than 73,000 visits last year.
- We are seeking to stabilize and grow the program and phase out locums.
- Nocturnists needed as well.
- Hospital and traditional practice clinic is located in Hammond, Louisiana.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago