Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the opportunity to quickly build a busy outpatient practice.
- Ada is a safe family friendly community, conveniently located 90 miles from Oklahoma City.
- Mercy Clinic is also part of a much larger network of health care professionals and services.
- Retirement Plan.
- Internal Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- We have 31 hospitals, 38,000 co-workers and 1,500 integrated physicians throughout Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas guided by a common mission, values and set of exceptionally high service standards.
- Ada is a beautiful mid-size community in Southern Oklahoma.
- Excellent guaranteed salary with bonus potential.
- Ada is home to East Central University, which has several highly ranked degree programs as well as 13 Division II sports teams.
- We are scheduling Interviews Now!
- This opportunity features working in a strong physician led, professionally managed organization known for its quality of care!
- Oak Hills golf course was designed by the famous "Perry Maxwell" in 1935.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Mercy Clinic Ada is actively seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their expanding Primary Care Clinic.
- Ada is known for having some of the top public schools in the state at the elementary, middle and high school level.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Enjoy shopping, galleries, restaurants, and sculpture gardens in the historic Arts District.
- Relocation and possible Signing Bonus!
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system with more than 300 providers, in multiple specialties serving Central and Southern Oklahoma.
- Enjoy a game of golf or tennis at Oak Hills Country Club, a place for family gatherings and camaraderie.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago